Safe Deposit Lockers
For the safety of your valuables, our locker facility offers a safe, trustworthy space to store them. There is a nominal annual rent (payable in advance), which depends upon the size of the locker and the centre at which the branch is located.
- The Bank’s Safe Deposit (Locker) Service is made available to those customers who maintain a Savings/Current Account (individually or jointly). However, Lockers are not leased out to minors. Lockers can be leased out to Blind person also.
- Locker facility is provided by the Bank at its select branches.
- Allotment of lockers is on first-come-first served basis.
- At the time of hiring the locker, bank will obtain a minimum security deposit in the form of FDR from the lessee which will be decided by the bank from time to time.
- The locker will be operated during the specified timing displayed at the branches
Nomination for Safety Locker
- The facility of appointment of a nominee for receiving the contents after the death of lessee is also available.
- In the case of a sole hirer of a locker, nomination shall be made in favour of only one individual.
- Where the locker is hired by two or more individuals jointly, the nomination is to be made by such hirer in favour of one or more persons.
- Where the locker is hired in the name of a minor, the nomination shall be made by a person lawfully entitled to act on behalf of the minor.
- Cancellation of nomination can be made by the sole hirer or joint hirers of the locker, as the case may be.